Tuesday, February 21, 2012

GObject Introspection Prompts

Dang, I hate how I often but "GIO" instead of "GOI".

Anyway, I'm starting a week of focusing on coding. Unfortunately I have a bunch of meetings that I cannot escape, but otherwise, I cancelled all non-essential meetings, and will be diving into the platform and working with the real application developer experience on Precise. Also, I have a few work items that I should really take care of.

Today, I started with a bite-sized morsel. I update quickly.prompts to use gobject introspection. The key value here being that you can now use quickly.prompts with a modern Quickly app.

The branch is waiting to be reviewed and merged here.

6 comments:

  1. Very excellent blog post and helpful thanks for sharing us
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm beginning seven days of zeroing in on coding. Sadly I have a lot of gatherings that I can't get away, however else,University Assignment Help I dropped all superfluous gatherings, and will plunge into the stage and working with the genuine application designer experience on Precise. Additionally, I have a couple of work things that I ought to deal with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Unemployment has happened like a revile now yet luckily Young jobless individuals or we say youthful alumni That fall younger than 30 can get Various instructive, free cars given away Vocational preparing or Good propositions for employment all the more without any problem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog provided us with valuable information very nice article. Thanks for sharing this article. Nowadays, most families are facing financial issues. It is because of the COVID-19 pandemic. if you need money

    ReplyDelete
  5. A tiger safari falls in cruises the list of must-dos of most nature darlings all over the planet as it offers a unique chance to see this magnificent animal close by other people.

    ReplyDelete